Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Friday!

That means time for stats.

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Week's Weight: 223.4

This Week's Weight: 222.2 (-1.2)

So yay! Finally I feel like I am back on the losing track. I have 1.9 pounds to lose to hit my 30 pounds lost mark. So that is my goal for next week. Completely doable. My eating has been kind of all over the place, and I'm still working on getting it under control. But my exercise, however, has been pretty slammin.

Saturday: 3.5 mile run
Tuesday: 5K on the treadmill
Thursday: 30 minutes elliptical, 5K on the treadmill, 20 minutes biking

Yes, I worked out for nearly two hours last night. And it felt sooooooo good. I don't know where I got the energy! But I do know that being able to watch Survivor on my own personal treadmill TV kept me from focusing on how far I still had to run. It also made me ride a bike for 20 minutes, because I needed to see the end of the show, hahaha. I figured out that in order to make bike riding more enjoyable, I needed to up the resistance. With no resistance, everything felt sort of jerky. When I put it at 4 or 5, everything was much more smooth. So maybe I like the bikes after all.

I am pretty thrilled with going to the gym after work. I am going to go again tonight, but probably not for two hours. More like for one hour, and then I'm meeting my housemates at the bar for "Beer and Carols." Fun times on a Friday night. And then I might go on Saturday, too, before grocery shopping. We'll see.

For now, I have to find some breakfast, and maybe take a shower. I am going into work early today, and kind of want to stop at Starbucks on the way... so I'm going to have to hurry!

4 comments:

  1. yay good job ans you sound so cheery and positive again that's great!
    And oesn't the gym just make you feel wonderful? TV helps now I just need to remember my earplugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah... you'll probably gain it back next week. What's the use?

    *Please be advised the Jack Sh*t is celebrating Opposite Day today. The viewpoints expressed in this comment do not necessarily reflect the views and policies of the comment writer. For more information, please go to Jack Sh*t, Gettin’ Fit at http://jackfit.blogspot.com/2009/12/opposite-day.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Kaitlyn! You ARE rocking! 3.5 miles is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...Jacks comment is friggin hysterical.

    I ran from my dumpster at the complex to my door. I was shocked.

    I must have those exercise machines at my gym! You are a ROCKSTAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete