Friday, December 25, 2009

Good Christmas!

So far, Christmas has been pretty great. I was up super early and ended up sitting around with my parents watching TV. We channel surfed for awhile and then finished the first Christmas episode of Bones that we had started earlier in the week. Eventually everyone was awake around 10 or 10:30, and we started opening presents.

I was awesome at guessing what was in each of my stocking presents. I only got like two wrong! Everything was stuff for my kitchen, which is soooooo great. I got rubber scrapers, spoons, teaspoons, a zester, cutting boards, a whisk, cork trivets, pot holders, kitchen shears, wooden tongs, etc. Seriously great presents! I also got a homemade journal from my brother (he learned how to bind books, how sweet is that - it's covered in a blue bandana!), and a Border's giftcard.

Then we all had Christmas breakfast together, which was yum. And now we are getting ready to watch Parks and Recreation, which I got my brother for his birthday. There is some major drama happening, but it doesn't really deal with me so I'm trying not to worry about it. Hopefully everything will resolve soon.

Anyway, I hope you are all having a great holiday, whatever you celebrate. And safe travels if you are traveling!

1 comment:

  1. What awesome presents! I love the Glee part. :) Glad that you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete