Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Stats: Saw that coming.

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Week's Weight: 222.8

This Week's Weight: 223.4

To tell you the truth, I'm a little relieved. A .6 pound gain is nothing to get worked up about. Since last week I lost .8 pounds, I would really just call this two weeks of maintenance, haha. I was bound to have a gain sometime, and now I can stop worrying about it. Life goes on.

I did end up going to workout last night at the Y after work. In fact, when I packed my clothes yesterday morning, I was not that excited about going. But I figured if I packed my stuff, I would at least have the option. As the day went on, I found myself actually looking forward to being able to work out. I work with 12 to 18 month olds, and a lot of the time, it's stressful! And that is what I like least about my job. For the last two hours of work last night, I just kept reminding myself that I got to go work out afterwards, and it worked like a charm. I only did half an hour on the elliptical, but it felt great. I am going to go again tonight after work. I'm not usually a night exerciser, but I do feel better at night, so it might be a necessary change. Yay for a successful experiment!

And now I am off to get ready for the weekend. I am working at my other job this weekend, which means that I need to get my stuff packed. Then I won't have to worry about packing after working out tonight. I am going to pack my yoga mat and Shred DVD, and hope that I get to do it. But I would also love to go for a walk. We'll see what I feel like doing tomorrow, I guess.

I hope you are all doing well, and looking forward to the weekend. Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Great job at the workout, Kaitlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! :) A winning attitude! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. urrrrgh now I want to go to the Y for a swim aerobics class!! *cries*

    ReplyDelete