Thursday, December 17, 2009

bleh

I ate a lot of food at the potluck today. Most of it was not healthy. The carrots were... that's about it.

Then I went to the gym after work. I did half an hour on the elliptical and ran 5K on the treadmill.

Now I am exhausted and kind of sick feeling. Bleh.

When I was running on the treadmill and watching Survivor (I swear, the only thing that gets me to keep running sometimes), something new happened. I started crying a little bit. Like my eyes were leaking of their own accord. I wasn't hurting, well, I mean I wasn't hurting any more than running 3 miles usually makes me hurt. Anyway, I thought that was strange. Maybe it was the fan blowing at me from above my head. Who knows.

Well, I'm going to go take a shower because I haven't since yesterday morning. Then I'm going to start packing for my trip home to Michigan! I am so incredibly excited to go home. Maybe more excited than I have ever been. Hopefully I'll be able to get to the Y a few times while I'm home... good thing I have my Staff pass!

1 comment:

  1. how many lbs less since you've last been home if I may ask? And you get to go to the Y anywhere as staff?
    Well have a relaxing shower and fun packing! Going home can feel so good! I can't wait till next time around, of course I've got a few years till I do again!

    ReplyDelete