Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just what I needed.

So today I went for a walk instead of doing my DVD, and it was exactly what I needed to get my head back in the exercise game. It was refreshing and fun and totally lifted my spirits. I feel a lot better having done it.

This is kind of a big week for me, because I am hoping to hit (or go over!) the 25 pounds lost mark. I need to lose 2.1 pounds this week to make it happen, and I think I can do it. Calorie counting is going great and I have exercised several times and I hope to go out again tomorrow and get another walk in before weigh in on Friday. I only have two more days before weigh in - and it seems like last Friday was just yesterday. So those are my thoughts on this week's weigh in. I'm excited for it.

In other news, I don't know if you all know this, but I did a year long AmeriCorps program last year. It was a year of volunteer service, and I loved it. One of the nice perks of volunteering for a year is that AmeriCorps will give you an education award if you qualify and fill out lots and lots of paperwork. Well, after months of waiting, I FINALLY got my award! So now I can start paying off my loans, which will be a huge relief. I am so behind.

Well, it is time for me to shower, pack a lunch, and head to work. See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on both! 25 pounds is friggin amazing, I hope youre proud of yourself!

    What did you do for AmeriCorps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award - that's awesome! :)

    Good luck with 25: you can do it!

    ReplyDelete