Saturday, November 14, 2009

Haircut Pic

I got my hair cut this morning. It was my reward for 20 pounds lost, which actually happened last week, but I couldn't get an appointment that worked for me until today. I woke up at the crack of dawn and made my way to the salon, which was glorious. (And by salon, I do indeed mean beauty school, but DANG are they good!!!)

Anywho, I kind of took a risk and got me some bangs. They are fairly long. My mom was laughing at me on Skype because I haven't quite learned to control them yet and they kept falling in my eyes. I have since worked out and showered, and then styled my hair again. Hairspray seems to help a little bit. I think I need some more products... Target, here I come!

Here is a picture so you can see what I had done. I had about 3 inches cut off total, except for bangs, which are obviously shorter. What do you think? Personally, I am completely in love with it, I think it's so so cute!





2 comments:

  1. LOVES IT!! You look so cute, CONGRATS AGAIN on 20 pounds lost :)

    Damn you for having bangs! I soooo want some but because I have curly hair, no one will give them to me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! I'd love bangs but they're scary - I'm not good with hair.

    ReplyDelete