Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Stats

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Week's Weight: 229.4

This Week's Weight: 227.4

So that is exactly a 2 pound loss. Pretty awesome, if I do say so myself!!! I am very happy with that.

Exercise:
30 Day Shred: 6 times
Running: 30 minutes

I had full intentions of doing the Shred and then going for another run this morning. Then it was foiled by my boss calling and asking if I could come in at 9 instead of my usual 11. BOO. So much for my personal time. I am going to be doing my Shred this evening, but I'm not going to do the run - it's just not safe to run after dark in my neighborhood. Alas. I am going to try to get a run in tomorrow, but I'm not going to stress if I can't. I have a haircut at 8:30 (yay!), and then I am going to meet my friend Holly later in the afternoon and we are going to go for a walk. So I know I will be getting my exercise in.

Well, I had best go eat breakfast and get ready, since I need to leave early for work. At least it is Friday and the weekend is in front of me. =) I hope all of you have awesome weekends!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the loss! Biggest Loser aside, I am becoming more and more appreciative of those 2 pound losses. You are making outstanding progress. I'm hoping that I'll do as well as you are on this Highway to Thin! Deb

    ReplyDelete