Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Stats: Yessss!!!!

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Week's Weight: 227.4

This Week's Weight: 223.6 (-3.8)

That means total weight loss so far is 26.7 pounds. WOW! I am so so happy. I have officially blown past the 25 pound mark, which means I am also 25% DONE with my 100 pound weight loss goal. Now, I know that I am going to have a little farther to go after I hit 100 pounds lost. I'm 5'4", and not planning on stopping at 150. I'm sure I'll have at least another 10-15 pounds to go after that. But 100 pounds is definitely my biggest goal.

Let's talk about one of my other goals for a second. When I started this journey on September 29th, I set a goal to lose 30 pounds by Christmas. I am now within 3 pounds of that goal. I am pretty sure I can lose that by the end of THIS month, or maybe the first Friday in December. So my new Christmas goal is 35 pounds. Might as well challenge myself, right? I think I can do it.

As far as exercise goes this week, here's the stats:

30 Day Shred DVD: 2 times
Walking minutes: 95 (went twice)

So that's my Friday. I am so super pumped to be 223.6. I honestly can't remember the last time I was this weight. It was probably in high school.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I love your energy and excitement! I to am 5'4 and aiming for 150. We have the same goal so I'm glad you're sharing so I have someone to relate to.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You totally rocked this week, and look at the results you've got to prove it! You're an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOT!! WO! Congrats on the loss!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete