Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Stats: I don't deserve this.

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Week's Weight: 223.6

This Week's Weight: 222.8

I did nothing to deserve a loss, even one as small as .8 lb. I barely wrote anything down this week, I felt terrible (actually, I still kind of do, my throat is killing me!), and my only exercise was a 3 mile run last Sunday.

The only thing I can think of is that now that I am on this whole healthy living track, I'm doing better subconsciously. I know how to not stuff myself, even at our Thanksgiving last night, I ate an appropriate amount of insanely delicious food. I have had a couple mini-binges, but they were nothing at all like eating a pizza, a pint of ice cream, and a bag of goldfish in one sitting. It was more like I ate 3 90 calorie granola bars. Which isn't good, but it also isn't the end of the world. I'm getting better.

So there you have it. A completely undeserved .8 lb loss. I can't tell you how thrilled I am. There are no words. And I'm also completely excited for this next week, and getting back on track.

I am super excited for the rest of today, too. I am meeting up with my friend (and one of my former roommates) Emily, who I went to college with. She lives in the same city as me, but with her getting a double masters degree, and me working and staying busy in the evenings, we don't see each other much. We finally caught up online last week and planned a day for ourselves. We are going to meet up this afternoon for coffee, and then we are going to go see New Moon together. I am so, so, happy to be spending the afternoon with Emily. I honestly cannot wait, and I know I will have such a great time.

And that's it for now. Hope you are all having great long weekends. =)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for your loss!! Enjoy New Moon, and hanging out with your friend. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether you feel you deserve the loss or not, you do deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete