Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Stats: Astounded.

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Week's Weight: 233

This Week's Weight: 229.4

HOW THE HECK. I ate quite a bit of candy. I only exercised once, so I'm not even going to bother putting that down. I have no earthly idea how I came away from this week with a loss, much less a loss of 3.6 pounds. This puts me officially over the 20 pound mark, which means I'm going to get my hair cut this week! Wahoo!!!

Speaking of exercise, I would not have gone out at all if it wasn't for Monica. She left me such a sweet comment on my last blog, about how I inspired her to go walking. I am pretty sure no one has ever said such a thing to me before, and I was so pleased! I then realized that in light of this past week, I was not worthy of such kind words. So I decided to lace up my shoes and go for a walk. It was the least I could do. And it was a wonderfully lovely walk! I have been laying in bed most mornings feeling exhausted and tired, and I went out and walked anyway, and it was such a good decision. I felt a lot more like myself after that walk, and that is something that I really need to remember.

Well, I think that is it for this update. I am still in awe of the numbers. I am going into this weekend with a renewed sense of energy and commitment. Bring it on, next week.

4 comments:

  1. I often find a delay on my good actions and their results on the scale. It can be confusing, because you'll do great one week and the scale will barely register, and then slack off some and the scale finally catches up. Just keep in mind the basic rules apply: if you do well, the scale will reflect it eventually (and vice versa).

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost stole your background yesterday and then I realized you had it lol. But I love it! Anyways, ty for the shout out, I love those!

    Are you ever sore from walking? Today I could barely move from the living room to the couch! My feet hurt LOL Just wondering if this happens to you. Congrats on the loss, btw, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss! Thanks to you, I'm lacing up my shoes and going for a walk the minute I hit post! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I am so glad that everyone is walking! It's such an easy thing to do, and so worth it. (The hardest part for me is convincing myself to put my shoes on, haha.) Now if only we could all walk together, that would be even more fun. =)

    Monica, yes, I was pretty sore the first few times I went out. And you are even doing hills, which is more than I can say for my normal route. I bet after another couple days you will get used to it and stop being quite so sore.

    ReplyDelete