Wednesday, October 21, 2009

randomosity

Wicked was amazing last night. It made me want to be working back in the theater again. (I was a stage manager or assistant stage manager for 3 years in college for our opera program.) I really miss being backstage. I honestly would love to get back into theater, but I don't really have the time or skills or contacts that I need to have. It would be really fun to work in a theater.

I am still feeling sick. Thanks ever so much, post-nasal drip and sore throat.

Not looking forward to my weigh in on Friday. I need to buckle down tomorrow and really keep track of my calories, since I'm not really exercising this week.

It snowed a lot today. Thus, our house is freezing. Luckily we are winterizing soon!

I have discovered that The Biggest Loser on Hulu is one week behind the show on TV. So last week's episode didn't get on the site until last night. That is LAME. Every other show is online by the next day, usually.

Yeah, I think that's all. Sorry I don't have any actual news. I'm just really struggling this week trying to stay on track, and also trying to get enough rest so that my body can get over this virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment