Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ouch!

I think my sinus infection came back! I got sick about a month ago with a cold, and just as the cold was starting to go away, BAM I get sick again with a nasty sinus infection. Last Wednesday, one week ago today, I finished my course of antibiotics for the infection. But now my throat hurts again, and I have all the other gross symptoms that I won't bore you with. I was just getting better, too! I will be really sad if I have to go back on stronger antibiotics. Last time I had this happen, they put me on Augmentin and it kicked my ass. That stuff is hardcore.

I still went out for my walk today. At least one of my housemates has noticed that I go pretty much every day. It was just nice that someone noticed what I'm doing.

Today I'm calling my insurance agent and getting some CO car insurance, working, and then getting CPR and First Aid trained after work. Long day ahead of me...

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you going for your walk anyways! Awesome. I hope your long day goes fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer on the sickness! Feel better and get some DanActive yogurt drinks. The light ones are 35 calories and they do help your immune system.

    Good for you and your walks. Consistency is key! It is always nice when your efforts are noticed by others.

    ReplyDelete