Friday, October 23, 2009

Official Friday Stats!

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Week's Weight: 235.8

This Week's Weight: 233.8 (-2)

Total lost so far: 16.5 pounds.

Exercise Minutes: BIG FAT ZERO.

I didn't do a thing this week. I woke up every morning feeling terrible, with a sore throat and sometimes a headache, and absolutely no energy whatsoever. The only thing I did this week was watch my calories - and look, I lost 2 POUNDS!!!!! How amazing. I am very pleased with 2 pounds. Also, it puts me over the 15 pound mark, so I can go get a new badge from the HYC.

Today I woke up and my throat was not quite as bad as it was yesterday. I'm hoping that this means that I'm getting better, and will be able to get back to my regular routine. If tomorrow goes as planned, I'm hoping I can get in a walk, maybe in the afternoon, when I tend to have more energy.

I hope you are all having great weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 2 pounds! Isn't it wonderful when you can lose weight by just watching what you eat! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete