Friday, October 16, 2009

Official Friday Stats

Yep, it's that time again! Here goes...

Starting weight: 250.3
Last week's weight: 240.2

THIS week's weight: 235.8 (-4.4)

So hey, that is awesome! I am really happy with that, especially since I am both on my period AND sick with whatever this is. (Nurse said it was a virus, I could have it for 6 to 8 weeks... uh, no thanks!) Yay for 4.4 pounds! I only need .6 of a pound more to get to 15 pounds lost. Pretty sure I will get that this week. =)


Walking minutes: 175
Milage: 8.85 miles

I only went walking three times. This needs to improve to at least 5 times a week. I'm not about drastic changes all at once, so my goal this week is to go walking at least 4 times. I can certainly overshoot that and go for 5 or 6, but as long as I get 4, I will be happy.

So those are the stats this week, folks. I have felt like crap most of this week, and even gave in to a few temptations, like the candy at the training last night. But I didn't binge on anything. That is still my biggest achievement since starting this process - I have not eaten a whole bag/tub/carton/package of anything in more than two weeks! That is huge for me. I am really proud of myself.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your loss! welcome to the hyc!

    - Lisa
    http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete