Friday, October 9, 2009

Official Friday Stats!

Woohoo, the first complete week of official Friday stats. As I said last night, I did weigh myself last night, mostly because I was so pumped with my purchase of a scale. I posted that number (242), but here is today's official (post-peeing, thanks Monica!) weight:

Starting Weight: 250.3
Today's Weight: 240.2

That's a 10.1 pound loss, my friends. I am seriously amazed. Like, I am too in awe to even use exclamation points. That's a lot of awe.

My weight is now what it says on my driver's license. Hahaha. I fudged it a little bit when I got it a few months ago, but now I am not a liar!

The rest of the stats:

Walking Minutes: 120
Milage: 6.3

Hiking Minutes: 180
Milage: 4

I'm loving the idea of doing my weigh-ins on Friday. It will be a good motivator to get me though the weekend, which is the toughest time for me. I always want to go out to eat. But I've been enjoying expanding my cooking horizons a bit, and I am looking forward to cooking some healthy stuff for my housemates. Speaking of cooking, when I bought my scale yesterday, I also bought a cheap little kitchen scale. It only goes up to a pound, but mostly what I wanted it for was to weigh meat, and obviously I'll never be eating a pound of meat, haha. It was only 5 bucks, and not very pretty, so I'm sure I will upgrade in the future. But for now it will work fine.

Okay, off to change and go for my walk! I'm extra motivated now! Have a great Friday everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats! 10 pounds is amazing!! Keep up the great work, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an awesome loss. *JEALOUS* Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete