Sunday, October 11, 2009

Music

I don't really have anything new to report on today. I ate well. I stayed inside all day because Sunday is my designated rest day. I cleaned the kitchen, and my hamster's cage. I went to church. Good, basic Sunday all the way around.

I also updated my exercise playlist. It is kind of random. Some songs are chosen for their upbeat tempo, some for their lyrics. Some for both. With no further ado, here's my list... feel free to leave a comment with your own favorites - I'm always looking for new music!!!

1. Never Gonna Get It - Akon, Sean Biggs, and Topic
2. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey (Though the GLEE version is amazing as well...)
3. Chase This Light - Jimmy Eat World
4. New Soul - Yael Naim
5. Burn This City - Cartel
6. Good - Dakona
7. Awesome God - Kirk Franklin (The ONLY version of this song I can stand. AWESOME.)
8. You're an Ocean - Fastball
9. High of 75 - Relient K
10. Move Along - All American Rejects
11. OK, It's Alright With Me - Eric Hutchinson
12. I'm Alive - Celine Dion
13. Hey Julie - Fountains of Wayne
14. Ignition - Toby Mac
15. Livin' on a Prayer - Stellar Kart
16. Viva la Vida - Coldplay
17. I Like That You Can't Take That Away From Me - Take the Lead Soundtrack (Great mashup!)
18. Underdog - Audio Adrenaline
19. No Ordinary Love - Toby Mac
20. Burn Out Bright - Switchfoot
21. Wannabe - Spice Girls
22. Feel It - Black Eyed Peas
23. Fade Away - Celine Dion
24. I Want You - Savage Garden
25. Breakout - Miley Cyrus (Yeah, I know.)

What are your favorite work out songs?

3 comments:

  1. LOL I just put the Wannabe song on my playlist yesterday.

    I also like:
    Summertime- NKOTB
    Shake it-Metro Station
    Fighter-Christina Aguilera
    Forever-Chris Brown
    Change-Taylor Swift
    Anything by Kelly Clarkson
    Change-Taylor Swift
    Wanted-Jessie James
    Say Hey-Michael Franti
    All the Single Ladies-Beyonce
    Gives you Hell-All American Rejects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choices! I downloaded Beyonce (how I didn't already have that song, I do not know. Guess I got my fix on YouTube when I needed it, haha!), Michael Franti, and Taylor Swift!!!

    What's up with the 1.29 songs on iTunes nowadays though, I miss the days of 99 cents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie is my favourite Fountains of Wayne song!!!

    ReplyDelete