Monday, October 26, 2009

I finally got to walk!

Yay for me, after a week of resting and trying to get better, I finally got to go out for a walk. It felt so good, even though freezing cold wind kept blowing in my face.

Today I got a birthday present in the mail! I promised not to open it though, until I was on Skype with my mom. Sigh. Not that I really want to open my present two days early. Guess I will just have to wait.

Tonight was supposed to be my depression class, but the leader of the group cancelled. Luckily I checked my email on my phone, or the other girl who was there and I would have been sitting around for awhile!

I don't have much to say this evening. I'm glad I can be active again and go for my walks. Now I'm going to go finish up watching Friday's Diet Tribe!

1 comment:

  1. MMM Diet Tribe! What is a depression class? Im glad you got to go back to walking, you should get a pedometer :)

    ReplyDelete