Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I feel terrible.

I have not walked this week, even though it was my goal to walk 4 times. I wake up every morning completely congested with a ridiculous sore throat, and I'm always still tired. Whatever this is that I have, it needs to go away. I feel like I am a zombie!!!

I have been trying to at least stay on track with my eating. It has not been easy. For some reason, when I am sick, I crave bad things. Perhaps it's the whole concept of comfort food. Breakfast and lunches have been okay, but dinners do me in. I come home from work and eat the first thing I see. Last night it was pizza... not a good choice. Not even very good pizza.

On a more positive note, I am going to see Wicked tonight with my friend Holly! We bought our tickets over a month ago, and I have been anticipating this night since then. She has not seen it, but I have seen it 3 times and it's one of my absolute favorite shows. I am going up to her house after work, and she is going to prepare us a quick dinner. Then we are going to get dressed in fancy dresses and go to the show! I'm going to try to get her to take pics so that I can post one here. Anyway, knowing that I get to see Wicked tonight is what is going to get me through this day. Yay. =)


4 comments:

  1. Aww.. I hope you're feeling better soon! No fun being sick!! Enjoy Wicked!! I'd love to see that, sounds like you're in for a fabulous night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way with exercise/comfort food when I'm sick. Just try to remember that it's temporary and try to your best. I had a throat/nose/chest bug recently and it took about two weeks to go away (and I'm still blowing my nose like crazy -- sorry for the TMI *blush*).

    That being said, don't push yourself TOO hard if you're not feeling well. Take it easy and rest up. Hope you're feeling better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd kill to see wicked!! before it left chicago we had tickets to go and see it but then I had the opportunity to see my sister and her newborn baby in oklahoma. It wasnt a tough choice to make, I wanted to meet my neice so I took her a fisher price doll and i named her wicked. That baby will always remember I missed Wicked to see her lol hope you enjoyed ur evening!!

    ReplyDelete