Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Stats... Bleh...

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Week's Weight: 233.8

This Week's Weight: 233 (-.8)

Boo. I really wanted to lose more than that. So since I'm at an even 233, my goal for next week is to lose 3 pounds. I think it's doable. I just have to really watch my calories, especially at my birthday/Halloween party tomorrow night. I also need to get my exercise in - whether that be walking, or doing my pilates DVD. I've got to step it up.

This week for exercise:

Walking: 60 minutes
Walking through/playing in snow: 120 minutes

Let's go, new start for November.

(Total October Weight Loss: 17.3 pounds.)

4 comments:

  1. Birthday and halloween... bad timing to try to pull a big number at weigh-in. Still, it's doable if you really get after it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is... but I know there will be lots of veggies/hummus available, and gosh darn it, I really just want to hit 230. =) I will try my hardest to make it work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your plan for next week's weigh-in! You can do it!

    I love the snow, I miss it so much! Throw a massive snow ball for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! I just stumbled upon your blog--and am so glad. Since I just found you, I reviewed your blog a little--to repeat, OH, MY!! You've only been doing this since the end of September and you've already lost more than 17 pounds! That's amazing. :D

    I was attracted to your blog because of the word "Grace" in the title. If ever grace was needed, it is on this weight loss journey. :D

    I hope you weigh-in went well. Glad to meet you.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete