Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Birthday Blizzard!!!

And by Blizzard, I do NOT mean a tasty ice cream treat from DQ. No, I mean real snow. Lots of it. It's been snowing all freaking day, and I am sooooo glad to be home!!! I even got to come home early once all the kids I was watching were picked up.

So anyway, today is my birthday! I'm 25. A quarter of a century old. It still seems a little crazy. Despite the blizzard, I've had a lovely birthday so far. I just got off Skype with my parents. They bought me a computer this summer which was both my birthday and Christmas present this year, and I am thrilled beyond words with my computer. But my mom had also gotten me something earlier in the summer. And it was a COACH PURSE!!!!!!!!! I have always wanted a Coach purse. It is slightly taller than it is wide, and has beautiful blue leather and a sparkly blue fabric stripe at the bottom of the bag. I am in love. I can't wait to move the contents of my old purse to my NEW purse!!! What a great birthday present! (Unlike this blizzard...) =)

1 comment:

  1. Blizzard for your birthday? That just ain't right.

    Anyway, hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete