Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And this is where forgiveness comes in...

I did not have a great day today. I woke up completely exhausted and sore, even though I have done nothing strenuous since Saturday. Just another lovely side affect of depression. So I didn't go for my walk.

I had a decent breakfast (cereal, which I measured!), and a good lunch (yogurt, apple, half a banana). I had some of the kids' cinnamon graham crackers for a snack, because I was hungry. It wasn't bad, calorie wise. (Less than 2oo, anyway.) Oh I forgot, I also had some reduced fat blueberry cake from Starbucks. (Yikes, 320 calories. Bad choice.) Then I came home and had quinoa lasagna and broccoli with my housemates. Freaking delicious. Because it was covered in cheese. Ack. Then I had maybe half a cup of frozen yogurt.

Okay, so not a terrible day. I didn't binge on anything. I made some good choices. I made some bad choices. So I'm forgiving myself, and starting over fresh tomorrow.

It's been about a week since I started this new eating and exercise plan. I'm weighing myself for the first time on Friday. I don't know what the scale will say, but I did notice that today at work, I had to hike up my pants FAR more times than I ever had to do before. It was probably a combo of the jeans being a little stretched out, and maybe just a tiny bit more room in there. At least that's what I hope it was. I'm working on stretching out my "skinny" jeans right now, so hopefully I can wear a pair of pants tomorrow that don't want to fall off. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment